- 01:00min What does the term “long-suffering” actually mean?
cf. Psa 86:5, Col 3:10-12
- 11:50min Why does God allow bad things, like illness and suffering, to happen to the righteous?
cf. Job 5:7, Joh 16:33
- 24:37min What does the bible say about tattoos? Is it a sin for a Christian to get a tattoo?
cf. Lev 19:28
- 00:30min Can a drug addict go to heaven?
cf. Mat 11:28-30, Luk 5:30-32; 19:9-10
- 9:20min If I am married to a non-believer what can I do to ensure my kids know Jesus?
cf. 1Th 5:17, Mat 19:13-14, Pro 22:6, Deu 6:4-11
- 22:05min What happens to children whose parents aren’t Christians?
cf. Rom 10:13-15, Mat 28:18-20
- 29:50min What do you say to someone who believes their dead loved ones are communicating with them?
cf. Isa 8:19, Deu 18:9-11, Luk 16:19
- 01:00min Will a born-again Christian that commits suicide go to heaven?
cf. Joh 3:16-17; 5:24, Gal 2:16, Eph 2:8-9, Titus 3:5
- 14:45min Can an atheist become a true Christian?
cf. Mat 11:28-30, Rom 10:11-13
- 19:00min Will Christians be fighting in Armageddon?
cf. Rev 19:11-16, Jud 1:11-14
- 22:00min How do you know if someone is lying about reading their bible or praying?
cf. Joh 14:21-24
- 28:50min How do you tell a lukewarm Christian to get their act together?
cf. Jam 5:16
- 33:15min How can a Christian rejoice when everything is being taken away from you?
- 01:45min Is it possible that the Universe is random like evolutionists say?
cf. Gen 1:1
- 15:18min Some Christians teach that hell is a myth and based on a misunderstanding of scripture. Is hell a myth and will everyone get a second chance?
- 34:00min At my church people often pray to “bind” Satan or demons. Is that scriptural?
cf. Mat 16:19-20, Jud 1:8-10
- 01:30min Why did Jesus have to die to forgive our sins?
- 17:15min Does Satan have access to our minds?
- 33:50min What is the significance of Jude 1:9? Why would Satan want the body of Moses?
cf. Jude 1:9, Deu 34:5-6, 2Ki 18:4
- 00:36min Does the bible say that in the end times the days will be shorter? Because it seems like time is going by faster.
cf. Mat 24:22, Psa 90:9-10
- 10:30min Is it possible to argue someone into heaven?
cf. 1Pe 3:15, Joh 3:19-21, Joh 6:44-45
- 34:30min I’ve heard pastors say that the bible used to teach reincarnation but the bible has been changed. Can you have reincarnation and resurrection?
- 3:10 min – What does Paul actually mean when he says, “for me to live is Christ, to die is gain”?
cf. Phi 1:19-21
- 17:10 min – Are those who believe you just need to be good to go to heaven actually saved?
cf. Joh 6:68-71, 1Jo 2:18-20
- 34:05 min – Does Satan still have access to heaven? If so, how can he look at God and not die?