April 18, 2019<strong
Easter Sunrise Service
Sunrise Service is this coming Sunday morning! You are invited to join us at 6:30 am at the Greyhound Park and Event Center in Post Falls, Idaho. There will be no 9:00 am Bible Study on that day; however, we will have our 11:00 am service here at the church. If you would like to help Saturday morning, we will meet at the Greyhound Park at 10:00 am. If you've signed up to help serve food and beverages on Sunday morning, please arrive at 5:00 am. If you are serving as an usher or a greeter, please arrive at 5:30 am. Everyone is welcome; invite your family, friends, and neighbors as we celebrate our Lord’s Resurrection together.
Seasoned Salt Fellowship
On Wednesday, April 24, Seasoned Salt Fellowship will meet at 9:30 in the Sanctuary. We have a very special and interesting program from Love INC of Kootenai County. This is a ministry in many cities across the country and a way to bring churches together to be a blessing to those in need. Rachel Grady and her husband started this ministry here about 5 years ago, and now have an Executive Director, Savannah Smeltzer leading it. There are many opportunities for volunteering and being a part of this ministry, don’t miss this presentation.
Quilting and Handcraft Group
The next meeting of the Quilting and Handcraft Group will take place in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, April 27 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. There’s room for you, so join us as we work on a variety of sewing and craft projects. Bring whatever project you’re currently working on, or begin a new one.
‘Far Reaching’ Blankets
We are still collecting new, handmade blankets of any kind (crocheted, knitted, quilted, fleece, fabric) that will be sent to Far Reaching Ministries. We are also collecting donations of yarn in your choice of color, style or texture. These blankets will be sent to Far Reaching Ministries, who minister to those in South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa; as well as to those in the Democratic Republic of Congo; Cape Town, South Africa; Undisclosed Closing European Countries; Undisclosed Closed Asian Countries; Undisclosed Closed Middle Eastern Countries; Mexico, and the United States. We cannot accept blankets larger than 36” by 60”. If you would like to donate a handmade blanket, please bring your blanket(s) to the Church Office. If you have any questions, please call us at (208) 773-7100. We will be collecting blankets until June 1, 2019.
Bible Study and Event Times
Friday, April 12
7:00 pm – Friday Night Bible Study
Nursery – 3-year olds – Building A
4-years old – 6th Grade – North Country Kids – Building B
High School Youth Group – Sanctuary (for worship) then The Rock Church
Saturday, April 20
10:00 am – Noon - Set-Up at the Greyhound Event Center
Resurrection Sunday, April 21
6:30 am – Sunrise Service at the Greyhound Park and Event Center
11:00 am – Worship Services
Nursery & Toddlers – Building A
4 year olds – 6th grade – Building C
Monday, April 22
7:00 pm – Monday Night Bible Study
- Please pray for God to intervene between David and Olivia and to put a healthy boundary there. Please pray that the Lord would defeat any works of darkness, and for His plan to prevail.
- I ask that you join me in prayer for the salvation of these teens: Dylan, Andy, Olivia, David, Sebastian, Spencer, Marco, Sriven. And for them to have fear of God. Thank you.
- Please pray for Belinda, she’s unsure of her future regarding jobs and housing.
- Please pray for Bill F. as he’s suffering from internal bleeding. Please also pray for a sound mind.
- My company closed its doors. I am seeking employment, prayers that the Lord directs me to a good employment opportunity. Prayers also that I hear what He is telling me.
- I am having surgery on 04-18-19 for re-occurring cancer followed by radiation. Please pray that all the cancer is found, and that I receive help with discomfort the and minor effects of radiation. Please pray that I have peace through the process. Thank you.
- Please pray for Dina’s health, she’s scared.
- Please pray for a woman and her son, that he come to a true relationship with the Lord.
- Please continue to pray for Joe and Jayne as they endure many health troubles.
- Would you pray for Susan and her family as they go through difficulties in many areas? Thank you.
- Nicole’s mother is very ill, please lift her up to the Lord, who can heal.
- I ask that you pray for my son, he’s having a difficult time at work. Thank you.
- Jasmyn is very ill with cancer. She is in desperate need of prayers.
- Prayers for my daughter’s marriage, and that God will bring her husband to Himself and break Satan’s hold over his life.
- Please pray for me, I’m going through depression. Thank you.
- My friend's daughter is now on life support and has cancer, she needs prayers.
- Please pray for PJ's daughter.
- Asking prayer for my daughter, she has shingles in her left eye, and it looks horrible and it's terribly painful.
- My friend Shane is on life support and not responding all that well after being in an induced coma. Please pray for him, he is only 33 years old. Thank you.
- Asking for prayers for my great nephew. He's having thyroid and other serious health problems. Sharon
- My dad Paul R. is in the hospital, he had a stroke and is in an induced coma for bleeding in his brain.
- Please pray for restoration of my relationship with someone special to me. Had a heated argument and don’t know if we’ll ever speak again. Wayne
- Please keep my daughter Veronica in your prayers. She has blood clots in her lungs and a hole in her heart.
- Asking for prayers for me and my husband.
- Prayers for my dad. May 2nd at 7:30 am he is having multiple bypass surgery.
- Please pray for my uncle. He has stomach cancer. He has lost a lot of weight and is not eating. He started to say good bye to his children.
- Please pray for my husband, Robert, he has an infection in his tooth, and he won't be able to see a dentist until his medical program starts in a few weeks.
- Please pray for me. I am sick all the time. I can’t handle it anymore.
If you have a Prayer Request, you may send your request via email or call the church office at (208) 773-7100. You may also fill out a Prayer Request Form located in the church lobby.
Parson to Person
Don’t forget to pray today because God did not forget to wake you up this morning.”
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Psalm 5:3