Wednesday, July 11, 2018
All are welcome to attend a study on the foundations of the Christian faith. The Gospel will be the focus; what it is, where we find it in the Bible and what it means for everyday Christian living. We will gather in the Fellowship Hall/Coffee Shop on Sunday, July 22 after second service Bible Study from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. Light refreshments will be available. No childcare will be provided.
Seasoned Salt Fellowship
Our Fellowship will be taking a break for the months of July and August, but will resume in September. May the Lord richly bless you as you enjoy these summer months.
If you were baptized at North Country Chapel on July 4, your Baptism Certificate is ready to be picked up at the Info Center.
Fatted Calf Barbecue
Everyone is invited to join us after first service and second Bible Study this Sunday, July 15 at our Fatted Calf Barbecue. The NCC Youth will be serving hot dogs and hamburgers.
Baby Dedication Certificates
If you had your child dedicated last Sunday, your Baby Dedication Certificate is ready to be picked up at the Info Center.
Have you signed up yet? We now offer a way to receive up-to-date announcements and notices via email. If you would like to receive our email, please sign up and register under ‘Contact’.
- My hubby was injured on the job & had knee surgery in Dec, has been home healing ever since, recently found out that he needs another surgery & might be permanently disabled. The contractor that he works for (says he's a believer) refuses my hubby's phone calls, doesn't want him back to work & our union benefits end next month. If something doesn't change, we will be without insurance as we cannot afford to pay for on our own.We are down to one car & although, I haven't worked outside the home for many years...I'm trying to find a full time job to help provide & take pressure off my husband. Please pray for everyone involved, including the doctors and work comp; for provisions & our marriage.Thank you!
- Glenda asks for prayer. She broke her foot a little while ago and needs to have surgery. She needs to stay off her feet for a period of time and is concerned for those who will be looking after her. Thank you for lifting her up to the Lord in prayer.
- “Please pray for my Christian brother Richard, he is being treated unfairly at my work for speaking the truth! God bless.”
- Pray for healing and rest for my friend Kayla as she’s pregnant and her doctor wants her on bedrest as she and her baby are not doing well. Please pray that God will provide and guide her with the help she needs as she has children ages four and six at home.
- I ask you to please pray for my friend Melissa, who is going through a very hard time right now, financially and emotionally.
- Please pray for S & D’s auntie, who is 94 years old and was traveling for a visit and became very ill and is in a hospital in Mesquite, Nevada. Please pray for peace and comfort for the family during these days of trials.
- Asking for healing and comfort for Kayla’s 92 year old grandfather, who has an infection and is in intensive care at Sacred heart medical Center. Pray for travel mercies for his family as they come to visit him.
- Prayers for peace and comfort for Gabriel’s family and friends, even though we know he is with our Lord; he is dearly missed by many of us in many ways.
- Pray for Bailey; she’s 14 years old and running amok.
- Please pray for Tammy and parents – travel mercies to Vancouver; they’re from Virginia and visiting for 2 weeks. Thanks!
- Pray for M & J and their family as they celebrate their anniversary on a cruise – travel mercies/memories. Thanks!
- Please pray for David as he completes a difficult job in a very hot location. He’s been away from his family misses them very much.
- Please pray for Amber as she recovers from surgery.
- Kahlil is recovering from surgery, please keep him in prayer as he heals.
If you have a Prayer Request, you may send your request via email or call the church office at (208)773-7100. You may also fill out a Prayer Request Form located in the church lobby.
Friday, July 13
6:00 pm - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
7:00 pm – Friday Night Bible Study
Nursery – 3-year olds – Building A
4-years old – 6th Grade – North Country Kids – Building B
High School Youth Group – Sanctuary (for worship) then The Rock Church
Fatted Calf Barbecue next to the Fellowship Hall after both services
Sunday, July 15
8:00 am - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
9:00 am – Worship Service
11:00 am – Worship Services
Nursery & Toddlers – Building A
4 year olds – 6th grade – Building C
Monday, July 16
6:00 pm - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
7:00 pm – Monday Night Bible Study
No child care provided