Thursday, May 17, 2018
Quilting & Handcraft Group
The Quilting and Handcraft Group will meet in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, May 19 from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Join us as we sew, quilt, knit, crochet, and do a variety of other handcrafts. Everyone is welcome. Please visit the Info Center if you have any questions.
Seasoned Salt Fellowship
Our meeting on Wednesday, May 23 is titled, “Are you Leaving an Inheritance or Legacy?” We’ll have a short video presentation from Dr. James Dobson and discussion that you will find challenging. We’ll also continue our book exchange, so if you have books to share, please bring them to the table. Looking forward to discussion, fellowship, and prayer. We meet in the Sanctuary from 9:30am to 11:00am. Consider bringing a friend or neighbor with you who might not attend without an invitation from you.
Clothing and Stuff Exchange
The Clothing and Stuff Exchange will take place in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, June 16 from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Donate your gently used clothing and stuff and take what you need. You may drop off your donations at the Info Center or bring them with you the day of the event. If you have any questions, please visit the Info Center or call the church office at (208) 773-7100.
Sunday School Ministry
Our Sunday School is in urgent need of teachers and helpers for both services now and throughout the summer. If you would be willing to help, please stop by the Info Center, fill out a “Sunday School Help Needed” slip, and drop it in the wooden box. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call the Sunday School Coordinator, Jan, at 208/660-6441.
The Custodial Ministry (Volunteers are Needed)
Our volunteers assist in maintaining the facilities and ensuring the cleanliness of the church. If you have a heart for cleaning, we have a need for you. Some duties include general cleaning, dusting and vacuuming; at times other needs arise. If you would like to help, please visit the Info Center, thank you.
Spring Service Project 2018
Please remember to pray for the youth and adults who will be at Union Gospel Mission’s Camp this weekend.
- Please pray for Vickie. She has undergone various surgeries since being born with scoliosis. Due to recent changes in prescription laws, she is not able to get the pain relieving medicines she’s been prescribed in the past, and is suffering severely. She needs prayer for wisdom to know what to do, and for finding a compassionate doctor.
- Please continue to pray for Kahlil as he recovers from surgery. His family asks that you would pray that his cancer hasn’t spread to other parts of his body, that he would heal without complications, and that the doctors would know what the proper treatment would be to treat his condition.
- Shannon has begun chemotherapy; please continue to lift her up to the Lord for healing, comfort, and strength.
- My prayer request is for healing and comfort for many of our brothers and sisters from church (D., J., C. and others) who are having deep struggles in this life. May God’s guidance and presence strengthen their walk in and with Him.
- Cynthia needs prayer for healing.
- Prayers are asked for a person who has many health problems. This person also needs guidance in regards to their medical care, and which direction to turn to.
- Please remember to pray for the Wargi family, who are serving in South Sudan with Far Reaching Ministries.
- David’s Prayer Request: I would like prayer for all the staff, volunteers, and congregation of the church. That they all stay strong in their faith and that God would bless them all.
- John’s Prayer Request: Requesting prayer for my mother in law Jean who is in the last stages of cancer. Please pray that she accepts the gift of salvation through faith in Jesus before she dies.
- Peggy’s Prayer Request: Please pray for Leslie to know God as the lover of her soul. For Frances to rest in Jesus/God's love. For David to find the purpose of life in Jesus. For healing, restoration and redemption, and for all they have experienced, such as losing their Dad to cancer, broken relationships, etc. Thank you. And please pray for wisdom, and grace to walk in the direction of the LORD's Will in relating to finance; selling & moving. Grace to keep my 17-year-old son's next step.
- Please pray for the salvation of these teenagers: Dylan, Andy, Olivia, David, Sabastian, Spencer, Jessica. Thank you.
- I ask for prayer for my husband.
- Jim asks for continued prayer for his family, and for business prospects.
If you have a Prayer Request, you may send your request via email or call the church office at (208)773-7100. You may also fill out a Prayer Request Form located in the church lobby.
Friday, May 18
6:00pm - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
7:00pm – Friday Night Bible Study
Nursery – 3-year olds – Building A
4-years old – 6th Grade – North Country Kids – Building B
High School Youth Group – Sanctuary (for worship) then The Rock Church
Saturday, May 19
9:00am – 3:00pm - Quilting and Handcraft Group – Fellowship Hall
Sunday, May 20
8:00am - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
9:00am – Worship Service
11:00am – Worship Services
Nursery & Toddlers – Building A
4 year olds – 6th grade – Building C
Monday, May 21
6:00pm - Intercessory Prayer – Mother's Room
7:00pm – Monday Night Bible Study
No child care provided