- 01:45min Is it possible that the Universe is random like evolutionists say?
cf. Gen 1:1
- 15:18min Some Christians teach that hell is a myth and based on a misunderstanding of scripture. Is hell a myth and will everyone get a second chance?
- 34:00min At my church people often pray to “bind” Satan or demons. Is that scriptural?
cf. Mat 16:19-20, Jud 1:8-10
- 01:30min Why did Jesus have to die to forgive our sins?
- 17:15min Does Satan have access to our minds?
- 33:50min What is the significance of Jude 1:9? Why would Satan want the body of Moses?
cf. Jude 1:9, Deu 34:5-6, 2Ki 18:4
- 00:36min Does the bible say that in the end times the days will be shorter? Because it seems like time is going by faster.
cf. Mat 24:22, Psa 90:9-10
- 10:30min Is it possible to argue someone into heaven?
cf. 1Pe 3:15, Joh 3:19-21, Joh 6:44-45
- 34:30min I’ve heard pastors say that the bible used to teach reincarnation but the bible has been changed. Can you have reincarnation and resurrection?
- 3:10 min – What does Paul actually mean when he says, “for me to live is Christ, to die is gain”?
cf. Phi 1:19-21
- 17:10 min – Are those who believe you just need to be good to go to heaven actually saved?
cf. Joh 6:68-71, 1Jo 2:18-20
- 34:05 min – Does Satan still have access to heaven? If so, how can he look at God and not die?
- :48 min – What does God mean when He says to Abraham, “You shall go to your fathers in peace?”
- 9:49 min – In the Parable of the Wheat and Tares the servants are told to let the tares grow along with the wheat and at harvest they will be separated. What about the wolves and false teachers among us, are we to let them alone as well?
- 25:45 min – How much authority does Satan have? Has he won the world of men’s hearts?
cf. Joh 14:30, 2Co 4:3-4, Job 1:11-12;2:4-6
- 35:31 min – Is it scriptural for a woman to be a pastor, to teach the Bible and oversee a church? Why is the Christian church so chauvinistic towards women?
cf. 1Ti 2:11-14, Titus 2:3-4, 2Ti 1;3, Act 18
- 1:15min – I know that salvation is by grace through faith, but some tell me it is possible to be forgiven without accepting Jesus, all we have to is believe in God. Is that true?
cf. Joh 14:6, Acts 4:10-12 , Titus 3:5, Jam 2:19-20
- 8:20min – Where does the bible tell us when the devil actually became the devil? And what is his real name?
cf. Isa 14:12-15, Eze 28:11-19
- 11:50min – How do we go about getting back into our walk with the Lord after spending so many years angry? My life is currently less purposeful, less full and running on autopilot.
- 25:25min – Nadab and Abihu died when they offered a strange fire before the Lord. What is a strange fire?
cf. Lev 9:22
- 40:20min – Is Galatians 3:26-28 a proof text for a transgender lifestyle?
cf. Gal 3:26-28, Mat 19:3-5
- 1:00min – Why would it ever be God’s will for us ever to suffer?
cf. Joh 9:1-3, 2Co 12:7-10, Gen 50:20
- 26:10min – What exactly does “he became sin who knew no sin” mean?
- 33:15min – With respect to our salvation, there are a few verses that imply we can lose our salvation (Phi 2:12, Rev 22:18-19), so can we lose it?