- 00:30min Can a drug addict go to heaven?
cf. Mat 11:28-30, Luk 5:30-32; 19:9-10
- 9:20min If I am married to a non-believer what can I do to ensure my kids know Jesus?
cf. 1Th 5:17, Mat 19:13-14, Pro 22:6, Deu 6:4-11
- 22:05min What happens to children whose parents aren’t Christians?
cf. Rom 10:13-15, Mat 28:18-20
- 29:50min What do you say to someone who believes their dead loved ones are communicating with them?
cf. Isa 8:19, Deu 18:9-11, Luk 16:19
- 01:00min Will a born-again Christian that commits suicide go to heaven?
cf. Joh 3:16-17; 5:24, Gal 2:16, Eph 2:8-9, Titus 3:5
- 14:45min Can an atheist become a true Christian?
cf. Mat 11:28-30, Rom 10:11-13
- 19:00min Will Christians be fighting in Armageddon?
cf. Rev 19:11-16, Jud 1:11-14
- 22:00min How do you know if someone is lying about reading their bible or praying?
cf. Joh 14:21-24
- 28:50min How do you tell a lukewarm Christian to get their act together?
cf. Jam 5:16
- 33:15min How can a Christian rejoice when everything is being taken away from you?
- 01:45min Is it possible that the Universe is random like evolutionists say?
cf. Gen 1:1
- 15:18min Some Christians teach that hell is a myth and based on a misunderstanding of scripture. Is hell a myth and will everyone get a second chance?
- 34:00min At my church people often pray to “bind” Satan or demons. Is that scriptural?
cf. Mat 16:19-20, Jud 1:8-10
- 01:30min Why did Jesus have to die to forgive our sins?
- 17:15min Does Satan have access to our minds?
- 33:50min What is the significance of Jude 1:9? Why would Satan want the body of Moses?
cf. Jude 1:9, Deu 34:5-6, 2Ki 18:4
- 00:36min Does the bible say that in the end times the days will be shorter? Because it seems like time is going by faster.
cf. Mat 24:22, Psa 90:9-10
- 10:30min Is it possible to argue someone into heaven?
cf. 1Pe 3:15, Joh 3:19-21, Joh 6:44-45
- 34:30min I’ve heard pastors say that the bible used to teach reincarnation but the bible has been changed. Can you have reincarnation and resurrection?
- 3:10 min – What does Paul actually mean when he says, “for me to live is Christ, to die is gain”?
cf. Phi 1:19-21
- 17:10 min – Are those who believe you just need to be good to go to heaven actually saved?
cf. Joh 6:68-71, 1Jo 2:18-20
- 34:05 min – Does Satan still have access to heaven? If so, how can he look at God and not die?
- :48 min – What does God mean when He says to Abraham, “You shall go to your fathers in peace?”
- 9:49 min – In the Parable of the Wheat and Tares the servants are told to let the tares grow along with the wheat and at harvest they will be separated. What about the wolves and false teachers among us, are we to let them alone as well?
- 25:45 min – How much authority does Satan have? Has he won the world of men’s hearts?
cf. Joh 14:30, 2Co 4:3-4, Job 1:11-12;2:4-6
- 35:31 min – Is it scriptural for a woman to be a pastor, to teach the Bible and oversee a church? Why is the Christian church so chauvinistic towards women?
cf. 1Ti 2:11-14, Titus 2:3-4, 2Ti 1;3, Act 18